Double Lock Gooseneck Extension Ball 60602
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Found a lower Price? We'll beat it by 5%!Price Match Now
While the basic CURT gooseneck ball offers all the towing power needed for towing that heavy-duty flatbed trailer, a standard trailer ball does not always provide the perfect fit for your unique application. The CURT offset gooseneck ball is the fast, convenient way to offset the placement of your gooseneck hitch by 4".If you have owned your gooseneck for any amount of time, you know it is bolted in there to stay, but what happens when you need to pull a gooseneck trailer with an especially long front overhang? Without the right amount of clearance between the overhang and your truck cab, those tight corners can be a little tough. The CURT Double Lock gooseneck offset ball easily slides into any Double Lock gooseneck hitch and sets the coupling point 4" back of the original trailer ball hole. The offset gooseneck trailer ball secures into place, just like any other compatible gooseneck ball, using the Double Locks dual-pin locking system. It offers a gross trailer weight capacity up to 20,000 lbs. and a vertical load capacity of 5,000 lbs. At CURT, we know the demands that come with a hard-working lifestyle: the noise of the construction site, the long hours behind the wheel of a tractor, the potential dangers of high-powered equipment. You should expect your towing equipment to endure when facing the same demands. With our tried and true designs and knack for innovation, CURT proudly offers its extensive line of gooseneck hitches, knowing they will never steer you wrong.
- Moves Trailer Pivot Point 4 In. Rearward For Added Cab Clearance
- Fits All Curt Double Lock Gooseneck Hitches
- 2 5/16 In. Diameter Ball Couples To Most Gooseneck Trailers
- Double Locking Pins Provide Ultimate Trailer Ball Security
- Ball Diameter: 2.3125 in.
- Finish: Chrome
- Gross Trailer Weight: 20000 lbs.
- Vertical Load: 5000
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov